Wednesday 18 September 2013

Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast tonight...

Posted by Acacia at 05:08
Good morning my lovelies, today I bring thee goodies from She & Him, Seasons Story and Glam Affair's Gift Skin, all utterly gorgeous and to be honest I'm utterly taken with this look, I have no idea why, I just don't want to take it off... I lovey it! You can't make me change!!!!! >.>
So, my boyfriend has dumped me for his new Wh**e of a girlfriend (GTA5) That skanky bizznitch of a game!!!! I am stag for now and catching up on blogging! Well, until I have to run off and see the epilepsy nurse in a couple of hours, meep! Wish me luck :O

Word of the Day: Monad

Tune of the Day: Suede - Filmstar





Skin: Angelica - Europa - Group Gift by Glam Affair NEW!!!
Hair: Juniper - Variety by Truth @ Seasons Story NEW!!!
Eyes: Shattered - Citrus & Cold by Dead Apples
Necklace: Antlers Chain Necklace - YinYang/Golden (rare) by Dead Apples @ The Arcade
Tattoos: Peace Pipe & Broken Glass - Faded by Identity @ She&Him NEW!!!
Dress: Fringe Knit Dress - Gray by Tram @ Seasons Story NEW!!!
Leg Harness: Leg Harness - Patent by .Shi
Feets: Barefeet - Medium by Slink




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos