Saturday 21 December 2013

I never meant to be so cold...

Posted by Acacia at 13:22
Kind of a quicky post today, as I'm not feeling too chatty. I bring thee stuff! Yep, stuff! I hope you enjoy said stuff as much as I have, annnnd I feel you all need to go shopping :O Because, stuff! <3

Word of the Day: Disconsolate

Tune of the Day: Crossfade - Cold





Skin: Blair skin - Biscuit - Gold Dust (rare) by Birdy @The Arcade
Hair: Chilly (Indecisive pack) by Ploom NEW!!!
Eyes: Tender Eyes (Group Gift) by -SU!-
Body Paint: Frozen Ink Body Paint by -UtopiaH- @Frost NEW!!
Scarf: Essential Scarf - Black by -SU!-
Shorts: Wild Thing Boyshorts by *Reign @Bodify NEW!!!
Necklace: Hazy Shade of Winter Necklace by .:CoLL:. NEW!!!
Boots: Lace Up Gladiator Sandals - Black by ISON
Feet and Hands: Slink
Arse: L.inc Phat Azz
Boobs: Lolas Tangos




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos