Tuesday 19 April 2011

For you I'm Bleeding...

Posted by Acacia at 14:26
Love and hate are the same thing, you can't have either without passion. That's the easiest way of phrasing it I think. Ive loved so deeply and cared so much my hearts ached, and it still does. But maybe it is just me, my insecurities are great, I think I'm ugly, I think I'm stupid, I think I'm immature etc etc, seeing a pattern here? I'm starting to think it is all me, that my insecurities drive people away. I can't help how I feel, Ive lived with these negative thoughts for a long time, and everyone of them has a reason for being.  Maybe one of these days someone will see past them, maybe not, but either way life will continue, anyways, rant over for now. One final thought. And it isnt even mine.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu


word of the day: Suckerpunch
tune of the day: Emily Browning- Sweet Dreams


Look of the day:  Shape: My own homemade dealie
Skin : Mynerva
Ears: Mynerva
Eyes: House of Eyez
Tattoo: Garden of Ku
Collar: Blitzed
Piercing: HoD
Lashes: Err I'll get back to you on that, I have her in like 4 sets
Hair: Magika
Shirt: Nomine
(I'll edit and add names/lm's when I can be arsed logging on sl for more than three minutes)

1 comments:

BluerayDevin on 21 April 2011 at 12:51 said...

*huggles*

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos