Sunday 8 July 2012

Resurrected!!!

Posted by Acacia at 03:03
I are back! Yes, yes I am... Did you miss me? Ive been getting up to a lot of mischief since I last blogged here... Falling in love, falling out of love, making friends, realising said friends are massive bawbags... deciding said friends need to die in a fire, turning thirty was fun... My brother made me a dinosaur cake (first time baking) and my nephews gave me a huge toy T-Rex (Awwwwww) Getting addicted to diablo... DJing properly again, not just being a rock jukebox that sounds like a dwarf from wow ...( Keep yer feet on the gerrrround!) But enough ramblings, I was playing on my barbie and found a pretty older plastik skin and fel the need to blog! Ive been dabbling on friends sites, but, I like having this one to come back to... So here goes!

Song of the day (month, week, year, I lovey it!)

Word of the day! Epigraphy!

And now for piccies! Be warned there be BOOBS :O











I may have gotten a little carried away... Eeep!

Details:

Shape: Mines!

Skin: The Plastik - Ataciara-elven-grey-2012

Eyes: The Plastik - Haunt-Lyahra

Hair: Lamb- Mess-Powder

Piercings: HoD

Tats: Para Designs- Paisley Temptress

Necklace: Delicious- Fallen Breath

Makeup: The plastik- Demon fades-Exah

Socks: L.inc- Torn Nylon Garters

Gloves: +pe+- Gothic Rose

Corset girdle thingy: DeeTalez -Lace Panty Girdle

Boots: Gos- Triumph boots for men

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos