Tuesday 20 November 2012

It could be wrong, could be wrong...

Posted by Acacia at 10:20
Ive been awayers! well, by away ive been off levelling my MOP wow characters then i was offline for 5 days, so yeah :P away, now I'm back, I'm urm, officially partnered to shaggy, I know, such a girl, but what can I say, he's a good wife, totally floats my canoe. Oh, and, I asked him :o
Anywho's I rather fancy watching some Jimmy Carr standup, so this is just a quickee! new Magika, smexy Sakide and nommy ChaChaDee :D Oh, as an aside I am absolutely in love with the stunning SAKIDE ring from the first pic!

Tune of the Day:


Word of the day : Assbutt


Now for the Piccies!!


 Details:

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry at QD
Skin: League Isla Pale
Hair: Magika Quote
Tattoo: Utopiah My wonderland
Eyes: ID Mutant eyes GSP
Hairband: Tokid Kami Ribbon
Ears/Earrings: Mandala Stretched ears female
Rings: SAKIDE Cranium Ring Red and Spider ring by Fearful Symmetry
Shoes: ChaChaDee Me Glamourous
Dress: SAKIDE Fashion Skull Dress Black
Gloves: Glue Ink Ree gloves

Annnd, that's all folks :o
Muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos