Tuesday 4 December 2012

Baby it's cold outside...

Posted by Acacia at 14:47
I'm not a particularly festive person until around the week before Christmas, well, unless you count that awful week mid-summer where I couldn't help myself from singing Chrimbo songs... Don't ask... But alas, I found a tree in my inventory and felt the need to throw a pic together, so here it is! Oh and since I am unable to go a week without mentioning Shaggy... There, he got a mention. Muahahah, and stuff.

Tune of the week: Baby It's Cold Outside - Tom Jones & Cerys Mathews (gotta love a Christmas tune about date rape!)

Word of the day: Bleak (because it's effing freezing! Bog off snow!)

Pics!



Details:

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: League Isla Fair
Hair: The Alice Project Steph
Hairband: Mijn.botique studs headband
Shoes: Mstyle Kashi pumps
Lingerie: Candydoll Fancy Lingerie
Rings: Fearful Symmetry spider ring and SAKIDE Cranium silver

And.... That's it muah :P






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos