Tuesday 18 March 2014

I wanna make up right now (na na) I wish we never broke up...

Posted by Acacia at 09:56
 Good afternoon my lovelies! Having a broken leg and a hectic real life really takes it's toll on a girls blogging schedule. It's not that I haven't been around, I've simply been tired, grumpy and in vast amounts of pain, so massive apologies to my fabulous followers and splendid sponsors! I have lots and lots of pretties for you today!

 Skin fair is upon us! I adore the skin fair and I have a lot of goodies to share with you, but we shall start with my personal favourite, and she is none other than Glam Affairs Romy skin, utterly beautiful! (as Glam always is :P)

I have a few new goodies from across the grid, with so many events going on at once it can be tough to keep up! But these are just a few bits and pieces from each that I picked out to wear around the gorgeous elska tank top that was my starting point. We shall start from the tank and work outward, this tank is not an event release and available in the main store, there is an adorable little bra top that you can wear underneath but as I decided to show off my new UtopiaH tattoo I decided less was more... The tank top comes in several colours and designs to choose from and finding a fit is easy, even for us hippy girls! next we have these fabulous pants from Pumpkin, slinky and tight and spectacularly sexy, again, lots of options to choose from and really, really lovely fit.

 Shoes, oh how I adore thee, I'm fairly new to the store Kenvie, but I spotted these awesome shoes at the whore couture fair and had to have them, of course that meant picking up slinks newish high feet release, but yanno, it was totally worth it! Feet for every occasion. Finally to round off my ramblings we have a gorgeous new ring from pekka, and one from Panik. The latter is available at the luck of the Irish gacha, and the former at the main store. We have glorious Clawtooth hair from C88 annnd these cute as hell earrings from Zombie Suicide! Happy Shopping ♥

Word of the Day: Venerable

Tune of the Day: Asking Alexandria - Right Now (na na na)





Skin: Romy Skin Base - Jamaica by Glam Affair @The Skin Fair NEW!!!
Hair: Betty Spaghetti - Vampire Red by Clawtooth @C88 NEW!!!
Earrings: Tentacle Earrings by Zombie Suicide
Tattoo: Haunted Tattoo by -UtopiaH- @WCF3 NEW!!!
Shirt: Dip Tank - Bambi by elska NEW!!!
Pants: Skintight Pants - Black Leather by Pumpkin NEW!!!
Shoes: The Lookies Studes - Black by Kenvie @WCF3 NEW!!!
Ring 1: Infinity Ring - Black by .Pekka. NEW!!!
Ring 2: Reign Ring - Silver by .PANIK. @Luck of the Irish Gacha NEW!!!
Nails: Slink Avatar Enhancement - Cross by .Pekka. @WCF3 NEW!!!
Hands&Feets: Casual Hands and AVEnhance Feet - High by Slink NEW!!!



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos