Monday 10 March 2014

Right face wrong time...

Posted by Acacia at 17:19
Shorty post! Having a bust leg has been irritating! I'm tired and grouchy and in pain, and I'm amazed I'm staying anywhere near as on top of the blog as I am :o Anywhos! Newness! Gloriousness and fabulousness! Yes, we have this stunning new tattoo from elska, I really love softer tattoos and anything that looks like it could be henna is perfect to me, and of course this little beauty is no exception, she is called Atmashakti and is available now at The Big Show. We also have this adorable little tutu by Reckless, it's a turn around for Reckless to release something so soft and girly, so I pounced, the sizing on this is fabulous too, I'm wearing it with a cute azz here annnd, no glitches unless I twist funny. Gunny part, the tutu is named Glitchy and you can pick it up now at Whore Couture. We also have some new UtopiaH in here in the form of these lovely leg strap stockings, available in the main store in black and white! And a couple more of my favourite things from The Chapter Four, we have this amazing Moon hair, and my cute little blossom headband from Alchemy. Happy Shopping♥ and beware killer hairspray! That is all.

Word of the Day: Geomancy

Tune of the Day: I don't want to Fall in Love - She Wants Revenge




Skin: Sylvia - Jamaica Base By Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Paper Cuts Ombre - September by MOON {Hair} @TCF NEW!!!
Headband: Blossom Headband by Alchemy @TCF NEW!!!
Piercing: Dimp Gem piercings by .Pekka.
Tattoo: Atmashakti by elska @TBS NEW!!!
Panties: Mini Panties- Pink - Applier by Gawk!
Tutu: Glitchy Tutu - Barbie by Reckless @Whore Couture NEW!!!
Socks: My Bandaged Sheer Stockings - Black by -UtopiaH- NEW!!!
Shoes: Margot Slippers - Black by Slink



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos