Sunday 23 February 2014

Baby did a bad bad thing...

Posted by Acacia at 16:40
 Good afternoon my darlings! New posty for you today, we have lovelies from Sassy and Captivity Poses, and I am joined by my yummy boy toy Fate, when I say boy toy I mean male alt of course :P Let's get onto the details!
 I am showing off both the male and female Valentine gift skins in this post, I did try the male one on Acacia last night, much hilarity ensued, but alas, it wasn't for me! As I mentioned we have newness from Sassy! This smexy little latex get up aptly names Sweet Tart is available at Bodify and comes with a  appliers to control all your body essentials! tangos and mirage, cute and phat azz! There are several colours to choose from, all rather scrummy! So hop on down to Bodify and pick yours up :P
I also have the fabulous couples pose from Captivity, It's lovely and easily modded if like me you have a redonkulously short av, a very pretty and romantic pose called  Throes of Passion and available now! Happy Shopping ♥

Word of the Day: Discombobulated

Tune of the Day: Chris Isaak - Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing...






Fate is wearing:

Skin: Dark Valentine by Tableau Vivant (Feb Group Gift) NEW!!!
Hair: Boy - 17 by Dura
Tattoo: Home Sweet Ocean by Reckless
Tie: Mr.Handsome Tie by [coepio]
Jeans: Mr.One by [coepio]
Hands&Feet: Slink


Acacia is wearing:

Skin: Valentine skin gift 02 by Glam Affair (Feb Gift) NEW!!!
Hair: Fiona - Pastels by .ploom.
Garter: Garter Love by Muka
Leg strap: Leg Harness by .Shi
Outfit: Sweet Tart set - White by  Sassy! @Bodify NEW!!!
Tattoo: Fades - Teal by Chary

Couple Pose: Throes of Passion by Captivity Poses NEW!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos