Sunday 23 February 2014

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart...

Posted by Acacia at 21:00
Well, I can't sleep, I have murderous headache, so I decided to throw another post up for you guys, this time we are featuring the splendid and stunning dress from Corvus, the Burlesque dress is the newest release and utterly stunning, it comes in many colours and frankly I have nothing bad to say about the beautiful little gown. Easy to find a size that suits from the myriad of options, and really fabulous detail. I feel like a bit of a fairy, ballerina princess in it! We also have this lovely newly released tattoo from elska, the geeky fan girl in me squeed when I saw it! Harry Potter theme of course, Snap's love for Lily...It is aptly named Always, and you can pick it up at Suicide Dollz for a limited time at the fabulous 50% off price tag! :D Happy Shopping my lovelies! ♥


Word of the very early morning: Perturbed

Tune of the same ever so early morning...: Muse - Undisclosed Desires




Skin: Sylvia Base H - America by Glam Affair @ C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Apple Moustache - Pop by Analog Dog
Headband: Spiked bun Headband - Black/silver by Whatever
Tattoo: Always by elska @ Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
Dress: Burlesque Dress - Purple by Corvus NEW!!!
Shoes: Margot Ballet Slippers - Pink by Slink





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos