Saturday 1 February 2014

I've exposed your lies baby, the underneath is no big surprise...

Posted by Acacia at 15:09
 Alrighty my lovelies, my, fluffing my, what a day I've had, PC issues up the wazoo, and 6 hours and several scans later, we may have detected the issue! (we hope) So finally, I get to bring you this mornings posty, with some lovely newness from Taketomi in the form of this adorable hair, a little Essences and this comes in the shape of this incredible skin. I actually want to lick my barbies mouth because of this skin, it is simply beautiful work! And available for a very low price at TDFR in three tones! So you have no excuse not to go buy it >.<  Although, I do hate having to go buy appliers for hands and feets before I can wear something, it is worth it! I am also bringing you some cute new mesh work from a lesser known store, Khaos clothing, this shirt is very pretty and well made, it comes in a set with some gorgeous pants which will be blogged soon (I just need to put together a look!) I've never really been one for outfits, I take things apart a lot. Anyways, I do suggest you check out Khaos, totally cute stuffles!

 Hopefully my PC will behave itself tomorrow and I'll get a post out at a reasonable time, but until then, happy shopping ♥

Word of the Day: Galligaskins

Tune of the Day: Muse - Plug in Baby


 



Skin: Harper TDFR *doux* browless by Essences @TDRF NEW!!!
Hair: Emiko -Karafuru03 by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Brows: Miss Sassy Brow - Black by tsg
Gloves: Piper Mesh Armwarmers by Blueberry
Ring: Death Ring by Swallow @TDRF NEW!!!
Top: Wild Kingdom - Leopard by Khaos Klothing NEW!!!
Pants: Skinny Jeans - DarkSlateGrey by [Cynful]
Shoes: Nola Platform Wedge - Black by .Renegade.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos