Monday 1 October 2012

I Have Not Been To Oxford Town...

Posted by Acacia at 17:00
Hello there boys and girls, how are we this fine evening? alls well at this end, ive barely been around, my promise to blog more was taken out of my hands by Shaggy, he kidnapped me to a world of gun toting maniacs where a plastic surgery obsessed mad man tried to kill me repeatedly and even paid me to kill myself... Ok, so I may have gotten kinda involved in playing Borderlands 2 :P <3 that game, so very, very much :D Claptrap is my hero. Anyways, short one today, inspiration was also Shaggys fault, he had me watch weird science the other night >.> Look of the day and pics bellow! Vaminos minions! Ariba, ariba!

Tune of the day: Interesting remix o.o
word of the day: Minion




Annnnd now for the lookee stuffs!

Shape: Made by moi as usual
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopeia - America (missed her, had to change back :P meep)
Eyes: ID -Mutant eyes /GSP/
Hair: Magika - Tendency colour pack 03
Panties: Sakide - Slide panties denim (omnomnom kinu)
Shoes: N-Core- Zen pastel pink
Nails: dl:: sculpted nails
Shirt: ISON -Draped cropped tee

<33 Aca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos