Saturday 10 August 2013

I looked away, you were on fire...

Posted by Acacia at 08:51
I have some very delicious newness for you today! SAKIDE have released this obscenely smexy number for The Black Fair, to me it looks utterly vintage with a very fitted pencil skirt and something of a sweetheart neck, it also comes with Lolas appliers which I chose to use :P But it looks awesome without also. The skirt is mesh, top is a clothing layer, so no boob adjustment needed. I am -deeply- in love with this dress :P And with the new Whatever platform stilettos it works perfectly! I also threw on one of Truths latest releases, I adore Truths hair and this release is no exception to my 'must have' rule, it's stunning. Anywho's just a short post, before I wander off to abuse Shaggy <3

Word of the Day: Helter-skelter

Tune of the Day: Deftones - Change




Skin: Lulu - America 01 by Glam Affair
Hair: Carrie [roots] reds03fade by Truth NEW!!!
Glasses: Vintage Sunglasses - Black by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Dress: Black Style Outfit - White by [ SAKIDE ] @ The Black Fair NEW!!!
Shoes: High Heel 2.0 - Black by [whatever] @SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Earrings: Christian Earrings by Le Primitif
Bracelets & Watch: Sitennoah - Black by Mandala
Nails: Long Rounded Nails by Mstyle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos