Friday 30 August 2013

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful...

Posted by Acacia at 06:37
Well then, this post was supposed to be out yesterday at the latest, but my moronic ISP had other ideas... Nothing worse than your internet dropping while you DJ, bloody embarrassing... Anywho's, I took a wee break while my baby puppy had surgery, she's a demanding little critter... Now I have some spectacularly awesome newness, and this is the first of two posts for today! Firslt I have smexiness from Suicidal Unborn in the form of this tasty wee tank top, released for TBS it has appliers of course and comes in many colours. We also have these adorable little slip on shoes from Reckless, Landon has outdone herself yet again... The shoes come with 12 texture options all neatly wrapped up in an easy to use hud! They really are awesome. And snazzy new hair from elikatira, it's been a while since there's been an [e] release and how ive missed these hairs, I love the textures and quality, this hair is rather girly and cute, but I shall be bringing you other styles as we go...

Word of the Day: Gynarchy

Tune of the Day: Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful



Skin: Wednesday II - Sunkissed by Essences
Hair: Tallulah - Mink Sand by [e] NEW!!!
Facial Piercing: Nose Swirl by .Pekka.
Chest Piercing: Missy Chest Piercing by .Pekka. @TBS NEW!!!
Shirt: Tess Tank Top - Grey by -SU!- @TBS NEW!!!
Skirt: Laurie Low Waist Hi- Low Skirt by Tee*fy
Shoes: Black Slip on by .Reckless. NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos