Wednesday 21 August 2013

I punish them with pleasure, And pleasure some with pain. I punish you with pleasure, And pleasure you with pain...

Posted by Acacia at 06:06
Good afternoon you lovely, lovely people! I have new pretties for you today! And week old pretties (because I refuse to change hairs :P) I have a new knotted Tee from Fuh.Q, it's awesome! three designs to choose from all in a handy little hud! Easy to use and as always sizing is great, you can defo find one in the pack that will fit most shapes.  I also have some adorable shoesies from Candy Doll! These are an attachment for slink feet, but they come in a ton of colours and designs, I plumped for the skull ones and they are simply stunning. beautifully made and easy to use. I also have some old makeup faves from -UtopiaH- and Pin Me Down! I hope you enjoy, I'm going to run off to wow and wait for Shaggy to join me for raiding fun times :P

Word of the Day: Gibbous

Tune of the Day: Thirty Seconds to Mars - End of All Days (I've had this on repeat for a whole day now nearly :P)




Skin: Katya - Jamaica 03 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Lyma - Roots Black&White04 Fade by Truth NEW!!!
Black Makeup: Hidden Eyes Makeup by -UtopiaH- @The Black Fair
White Makeup: Whites 06 by PMD
Tattoo: Abstract Choking Necklace Tattoo by -UtopiaH- @The Black Fair
Shirt: Eden Skulls by Fuh.Q NEW!!!
Pants: Bombshell Capris - PearlOnyx by Drift @TDRF NEW!!!
Shoes: Oxygen II - Skull by Candydoll NEW!!!
Piercing: Christian Cross Piercing - Dark by -UtopiaH-
Bracelets: leather Chained Bracelet - Black by erratic



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos