Wednesday 1 May 2013

For the hearts you break, everytime you moan...

Posted by Acacia at 09:50
Good morning lovelies, so, I have stuff! And more stuff, and it's pretty! We have some new Exile, a little bit of the cosmetics fair and SL Fashion Week... I couldn't find a top to wear, so ... Well, didn't bother wearing one :P Made life simpler! Pictures are a tad bit further ahead, but no point scrolling you perverts, there's no nipples! I've also decided to stop being a traffic whore :O I've been out of DJ work for a couple of weeks now, and holy crap I hate it, it's funny, I was starting to burn a little toward the end, but now, all I want to do is DJ, so I go look at these clubs, and the majority have pretty low traffic and I wrinkle my nose and move along, I really am an attention whore. But there's more to it, what I really want, is a place that isn't frequented by the same crowds, or has the same the DJ's I've worked with before. New starts, peace, tranquillity and somewhere to get my attention whore on! I know now I'm never going back, and that does make me sad, but we all have to move on, right? I found a place this morning that seems kinda perfect, so we'll see :D Had fun in Neverwinter, I can see that game taking up a fair bit of time, Shaggy was being a butt and hiding, of course, trying to hide a half orc... Not so easy, and I made a new character already called Moon Moon... Hi5 if you get it :P

Word of the Day: Polliwog

Tune of the Day: Deftones - Minerva









 
 
 
Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair
Hair: You've Got The Love - Wild Fusion by Exile NEW!
Makeup: Margot Makeup 02 by Glam Affair @ The Cosmetics Fair
Tattoo: Banned in London by [Reckless]
Necklace: Thousand Deaths - Black by Goth1c0
Pants: C r e w mesh skinny - candy by Ariskea @ Fashion Week NEW!
Shoes: ME GLAMOROUS - Black by ChaChaDee!
Headband: Spiky Headband - Black by -UtopiaH-
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos