Sunday 26 May 2013

I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love...

Posted by Acacia at 11:07
Good evening lovelies! I have some newness and some oldness for you today, this is a seriously short post as I've been procrastinating for the past few hours while I should of been posting, and I've now got things to do and a love monkey to stalk. I have my reasons (Not letting him out my sight kthx)  I do hope you enjoy these pretties from Redmint and utopiah, The tattoo is one of utopiahs releases for perfect wardrobe and also comes with tango appliers, it's super cute and there is also a full neck version. The little lacy top is a recent release from Redmint and i'm in lust with it. So many ways to wear it, but I've chosen lingerie, there's also a version suited to wearing with lolas so again perfect for the bigger busted ladies out there. Anywho's enjoy the post! <3

Word of the Day: Topos

Tune of the Day: Up In The Air - 30 Seconds To Mars







Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair
Hair: Crazy In Love - Frost by Exile
Earrings: Lovestruck Skull Earring - Rose by {Cherry} @SL Fashion Week
Tattoo: Drops of Lace Tattoo - Faded by -UtopiaH- @PW NEW!
Top: Dwindle Top - no.1 by (r)M NEW!
Panties: Naive Panties - Peach by Sn@tch
Tights: Fishnet wide - White by Erratic
Boots: Megas boots - white by TEN"10

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos