Sunday 5 May 2013

How can we dance when our earth is turning? How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

Posted by Acacia at 06:11
Good afternoon lovelies, Ive been slacking for a couple of days, I know, I know, I suck... Real life and all that, had some fun times taking care of smelly nephews and some awesome time fannying around with Shaggy, good games, good movies, that sort of thing... And onto fashions! New hair from Magika is utterly adorable and makes me completely happy in the pants. I've been after a not so sculpted looking mesh up do for a while and this one delivers, pretty little tendrils around the face and a messy side bun, just lovely. I had been going to post this as a head shot only, because I am just that lazy, but ended up doing a full look after all, I did get a little mon tissue crazy, another staple of mine, and favourite, from the moment of discovery I've adored that store, the mesh work and hand drawn, so pretty! Do enjoy! <3

Word of the Day: Loyalty (I got this idea from someone I knows facebook, sadly not many know the real meaning, too willing to bend you over without the courtesy of a reach around, eh?)

Tune of the Day: Fox - Beds are Burning






Skin: Thursday 01 Beach by Essences
Hair: Honest 03 by Magika NEW!
Bra: Floral Lingerie by {mon tissu}
Necklace: Take Flight necklace by {mon tissu}
Shorts: Hanalei shorts - Black by {mon tissu}
Bracelets and Anklets: Wanderer Bracelets worn as anklets too by *League*
Headband: bow2 funk BB by (TokiD)
Feet: Barefeet by N-core
Eye Makeup: Vintage Cat Eyeliner 3 by .Pekka. @Cosmetics Fair
Tattoo: Whats dead can neverdie by [Reckless]

Mwah!, Happy Sunday (Just don't think about tomorrow!) <3

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos