Saturday 11 May 2013

Once I Ran To You, Now I Run From You...

Posted by Acacia at 13:30
I have newness my little honey badgers! Firstly I have more cute pants from FUH.Q, baggy around the crotch isn't usually my style, but I am seriously digging these! I also have a posture collar from Praxis, the Temperance collar is unreleased right now, but worth waiting for, beautifully made and styled with an easy to use hud with 12 design options. Shorty post because I'm having an old friend for dinner... (Lies, my nephews are coming over, but, that sounded good and I'm on a Hannibal kick)
Ok, I'm off to eat Shaggy's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti <3

Word of the Day: Snafu

Tune of the Day: Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love






Skin: Margot - 04 America by Glam Affair
Hair: Adile -BlueNightFade by Lelutka
Hairband: Bullet Headband by crush
Bullets: Bullet Shoulder Strap by ~Pepper~
Collar: Temperance by Praxis NEW!
Arm Warmers: Leather Armwarmers by [ SAKIDE ]
Shirt: Bandana - Black scarf top by [Etchaflesh]
Pants: [PC] - Black by Fuh.Q NEW!
Boots: Triumph Boots -Male - Worn by [Gos]
Tattoo: Snakebite - medium by ::Para Designs::

This post shoulda been out hours ago, but someone had a moon moon moment and hit save instead of publish... Oops... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos