Monday 23 September 2013

It's holding me, morphing me, forcing me to strive...

Posted by Acacia at 04:59
Good afternoon chickadees! I have some rather loveliness for you today in the shape of a new release from Fresh Face annnd a new release from Mag<3 these pants are awesome, a wide leg oxford style in mustard, oh so chique and utterly vintage. A staple part of any budding fashionista's capsule wardrobe wouldn't you say? Back to the skin, it's another beauty, young and as the companies name would suggest fresh, she's called daisy and has minimal makeup and many options for you to choose from cleavage to bewb appliers. Fresh face have also released appliers for slink hands! Yay, so I'm sporting those in the piccies too! I used to hate these hands (Mannequins creep me out, long story) but they've grown on me and do make posing and taking pics a tad bit simpler :D Alrighty, I have a cold, so I'm off to sneeze on Shaggy (when he returns from cheating on me with that GTAV trollop!)

Word of the Day: Pilose

Tune of the Day: Muse - Hysteria





Skin: Daisy - Natural & Appliers by Freshface NEW!!!
Hair: GOGO - Bournfade by Lelutka
Glasses: Cat-Eye Glasses - Black & Pois by Blah.
Top: Bardot - Beige by Emery
Pants: 70's Pants by mag<3.B @ Fashion Story Hunt (lm will be updated as soon as I find one!) NEW!!!
Shoes: Saddle Shoes - Polka Dots by -tb-
Bag: Studio Tote - Teal by *BOOM* @ c88 NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos