Sunday 29 September 2013

You can't live until you die...

Posted by Acacia at 10:26
This is a very shorty post today because I have chicken pox! To be fair I thought I'd grown out of this around 20 years ago, but alas no... :( My shaggy has been taking care of me though, so yay! I'll hopefully be back to my full on bloggy self during the week, but for now I have some gorgeous newness from The Boobies Show! It's the first anniversary of this event, has it really been that long? Damn...

Word of the Day: Contrail

Tune of the Day: Sixx AM - Life is Beautiful





Skin: Lucy - Snow 01 by Glam Affair @ TDRF NEW!!!
Hair: Namie - Karafuru02 by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Horns: Horns of Hell - Raven by -UtopiaH-
Chest Tattoo: Preciosidad by .Reckless. @ The Boobies Show NEW!!!
Lower Tattoo: Preciosidad by .Reckless.
Bodysuit: Little Bonbon - Giraffe by L.inc @ The Boobies Show NEW!!!
Panties: Nudity panty 02 by *LPP*
Arm Warmers: No longer available :| Sowwy
Boots: Deuz Boots - Metallic - Black by A&Y
Ring: metal Petal Ring - Rose by Epoque @ My Attic NEW!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos