Monday 16 September 2013

The sky was made for us tonight...

Posted by Acacia at 07:00
Holy hell, things just seem to get busier and busier in real life, which is not a bad thing, I've been having a great time :p This weekend I've had another party and then my two nephews for a few days (Those who know me, and now you guys know that if kids are here I will NOT be on SL at all, sorry to sponsors and readers, but I don't think it's very responsible, personal preference not to expose the small peoples to the crazies :p ) Alrighty, I picked up my beautiful picky things a few days ago, we have new Truth hairs, goodies from SL fashion week, annnnd a lovely new skin from Fresh Face, rawr! All scrummy and tasty delectable goodies, and I hope you enjoy nom nom :P I'm about to go spend some time with my boyfriend before I become a GTA V widow for the unforeseeable future, in fact it could be a damn long time with 200 plus hours of game play for him to get through. Truth be told I'm a little jealous, I'd hoped to have picked up a pre-order myself, but with the four-million vets bills I've had issues stretching to the x-box and the game :P Maybe on pay day (tomorrow) I'll wangle a second hand console :P we can but hope, cross your fingers for me lovelies! <3

Word of the Day: Orrery

Tune of the Day: Iggy Pop - The Passenger




Skin: Rose - Natural by (FreshFace) NEW!!!
Hair: Anessa -Variety by Truth NEW!!!
Antlers: Metallic Leaf - Vein Antlers - Thistle by +Half-Deer+ @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Shirt: Sweatshirt - Gray by blossom @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Bodysuit: Lace Body - Black by L.inc @ The Boobies Show
Tattoo: Hopeless Tomorrow (also comes with AZZ appliers) by .Reckless. NEW!!!
Gloves: Ivy Gloves - Black by -SU!- @ Stalkerazzi NEW!!!
Nails: Art Nails - Sunflowers - Black by (NO) @ C88 NEW!!!
Boots: Wing Sneakers - Black by Whatever





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos