Saturday 21 September 2013

Now you're so cute, I like your style...

Posted by Acacia at 09:45
Good afternoon my pretties! I have some lovlieness for you today from two of my wonderfully delectable sponsors, we have this absolutely stunning lower body tattoo from Reckless, I'll be honest, I didn't realise I had it until I saw it on flickr yesterday and was like adjkfghsgs I NEED IT!!! Then looked in my inventory and err I had it >.> oops, my bad :P BUT, I lovey it, and I'm not taking it off, so that's that! As always, beautiful design and workmanship thank you Landon! These lower tats from Reckless come with AZZ appliers for CK Winx new mesh butts too! Also, as I said, two sponsors goodies, we have this stunning new costume from Provocation, a very sexy take on a bunny girl, there are many ways to wear this costume, I went for the simply classic style, but there's an underbust option, the bewb option (which i'm using) non bewbs, and many others, the whole outfit comes with a hud, you can change the tie colour, the cuffs, bodysuit, ears, everything except the fluffy tail changes!  Again, fantastic quality, and comes in enough size options that there will be something to suit everyone. I included a new release from Magika in this post too simply because it's super cute and as always, I just loves the Magika :P So do enjoy! Happy Shopping! I'm off to play wow, shaggykins just abandoned me again, the butt-monkey! But, to be fair, we did watch This is the End last night, that film is hysterical!<33

Word of the day: Lallygag

Tune of the Day: Ash - Does Your Mother know?




Skin: Katya - Jamaica 03 E by Glam Affair  all appliers from here too!!!
Hair: Curious - 03 by Magika NEW!!!
Piercing: Missy - Black by .Pekka.
Outfit: Bunny - Black by [Provocation] NEW!!!
Tattoo: traditional - lower body by .Reckless. NEW!!!
Leg Thingies: Leg Harness by .Shi
Feet/Hands: Slink


Chair by Diesel Works


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos