Thursday 20 March 2014

I punish you with pleasure, and pleasure you with pain...

Posted by Acacia at 02:23
Well then, apparently Ive been bitten by the blogging bug! This is a bloody good thing, I was running out of things to do while sat on my arse whining about being in pain :O So here we go! We have some delectable goodies from across the grid, not limited to this stunning, and I mean absolutely glorious gown by SAKIDE, this dress is available at the Moulin Rogue event now! We also have these adorable wings by SAKIDE at the luck of the Irish gacha, I'm sporting the black rare ones, and they really are super cute. I also have a couple of bits from Random Matter and some pretty, pretty shoes by Reign and lest we not forget that I also have this lovely little bones hair also available at Kustom9, and of course Nova released the brilliant Eden flower headband as a separate accessory.

Another of my skin purchases from the skin fair on show here too, we have Atomics gorgeous new Innocence skin, really lovely features and of course lots of added lip and brow options and all the usual appliers, feet, hands, bums, boobs and mouths! I recently purchased a loud mouth, I really should try it out one of these days :O

Do enjoy and Happy Shopping! ♥

Word of the Day: Totem

Tune of the Day: 30 Seconds to Mars - End of all Days




Skin: Innocence -Crème worn with Lipset 2-1 by Atomic @SkinFair NEW!!!
Hair: Eulogy - Ombres by little bones @Kustom9 NEW!!!
Crown: Eden Crown - Classic by little bones
HeadChain: Keelhauled Head Chain -Black by Random Matter
Cuffs: Bastille Cuffs - Black by Random Matter
Nose Piercing: Septum Ring -Uneven by AITUI
Dress: Satine Gown - Red by [ SAKIDE ] @Moulin Rouge NEW!!!
Wings: Ailis Wings - Black RARE by [ SAKIDE ] @Luck of the Irish NEW!!!
Shoes: Buckled Pumps - Black/Crimson by REIGN



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos