Sunday 23 March 2014

She says I'm down here on my knees, begging you please...

Posted by Acacia at 19:17
Alrighty my loves, this is a super short post bringing you a few new awesome bits from across the grid, we haaave a stunning Tattoo from Reckless, super cute hair from Tableau Vivant, new shirt from Sassy! Shoes from Le Primitif and a few more other adorkable bits and pieces, most of which were acquired at My Attic, which my darlings is on now! Sooo, Happy Shopping ♥

Word of the Day: Philately

Tune of the Day: Unterart - Now or Never





Skin: Innocence - crème by .Atomic. @Skin Fair NEW!!!
Hair: Gloster Hair - Monsoon by Tableau Vivant @My Attic NEW!!!
Glasses: Mustache Nerd Glasses by -UtopiaH-
Tattoo: La Mort by .Reckless. NEW!!!
Cuffs: Bastille Cuffs - Black by .random.Matter.
Shirt: Saga Sheer Top - Ice by ~Sassy!~ @Luck of the Irish NEW!!!
Pants: Tucked up Jeans - Black by Villena
Shoes: Pigalle High Pumps - Cyan by :::LP:::@My Attic NEW!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos