Sunday 2 March 2014

In other words, hold my hand, in other words darling kiss me...

Posted by Acacia at 15:44
Good evening my darlings, firstly, news, your tard of a blogger here managed to break her leg in a couple of places with the aid of a hairspray can. So, while I am a little out of it on pain pills expect fewer posts and ranty diatribes :P ANYWAYS! Let's get on with the goodies, 2 major events opened this week, we have the Arcade and we have Whore couture, I got a bit carried away at both and wil be bringing you many posts with goodies from both, but we do have a fabulous start for you! From Whore couture we have this fabulously sexy Captains uniform from Provocation, We've had their take on an flight attendant and now we've stepped up to captain! Beautifully designed and textured with an adorable little hat to match. Easy to find a size option that's right for you too! I also have this gorgeous hair from the Arcade I am absolutely in love with it, this is the petite hair from Tableau Vivant, it does come with some fabulous headgear that I will be bringing you in many more posts I'm sure, but for now, it looked so cute with the hat, I had to wear it! Happy Shopping and I hope you all saved your pennies! ♥

Word of the Day: Cerebral

Tune of the Day:  Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon




Skin: Katya 03 - Jamaica by Glam Affair
Hair: Petite hair - Blondes by Tableau Vivant @The Arcade NEW!!!
Outfit w/hat: Captain by Provocation @Whore Couture NEW!!!
Tattoo: Leg Garter and Gun - Light by TAOX
Shoes: Posey Pumps - Pitch by BOOM



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos