Wednesday 19 March 2014

There are monsters here... And as you scream it makes no sense...

Posted by Acacia at 18:21
The post that almost never was. I am completely in love with this skin and hair and eye combo, so it's happening, shhh, just take it >.> This is a shorty wee quicky post, since in my earlier one Jaded did all the work :P

I bring thee newness from Kustom9, this opened just a couple of days ago, so you really, really need to get your bums down their, we have this gorgeous skin from essences, the mouth on it just makes me squee with delight! I also have newness from little bones, little bones is fast becoming one of my favourite hair makers, much awesome, so wow. I also have these adorable eyes from Song, the above mentioned are all available at kustom9 as I said, so go go go!





Skin:  Olyvia k901 - light rose by Essences @Kustom9 NEW!!!
Hair: Blue Monday - Blacks by littlebones. @Kustom9 NEW!!!
Tattoo: Haunted Tattoo by -UtopiaH- @WCF3 NEW!!!
Necklace: Infinity necklace - Black by .Pekka. NEW!!!
Shirt: Denim Shirts w/studs - Black Ombre by Villena
Rings: Believe, Little Bow, Cheetah, Hope by PANIK. @Luck of the Irish gacha NEW!!!
Stockings: My Double Garter Socking - Stars by -UtopiaH- @WCF3 NEW!!!
Shoes: Trance Heels - Black by Reign @WCF3 NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos