Tuesday 14 September 2010

well everyone else was doing it...

Posted by Acacia at 12:05
So, ive decided to blog, yes, I know, I'm a total sheep, but whatever... This lil bloggy will feature my latest thoughts, awesome musics and fashions from the world of SL. Oh, and whatever shit pops into my head, we may need a bigger blog :o

Word of the day: Skank
Song of the day: Shiny Toy Guns- Ghost Town
Look of the day:

The look:
Skin: Laq-Tess2 Nougat (incl. Additional cleavage enhancer in nougat)
Shape: Home made \m/
Tattoos: ::Para Designs:: Paisley Temptress
Mouth beads : [Acide!] Dark Perly Kiss
Collar: Cobrahive - Nemi (studs)
Ears: Softly Paws - Heavy Pierced Elven Ear (Natural)
Hair: [Atomic] The Affair (hair fair)
Eyes: <<<np>>> Lunar Eyes (large ilis)
Boots: *ordinary* Acinonyx
Dress: Apple May Designs- Lani Dress
Bracelets and Nails: *X*plosion B.A.N Gallant

And that's about it from me... DJing in a few, oh the joys, I just got my hands on a couple of new albums, Linkin Park for one :o listening now, and enjoying oddly :P

~Aca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos