Friday 21 June 2013

But these colors that you've shined are surely not your style...

Posted by Acacia at 12:14
Good evening you adorable little munchkins, I hope we are all doing incredibly well today, I, myself am bloody wonderful, and I bring you newness! I have pretty new skins from my new sponsor Fresh Face, These skins are beautifully and lovingly detailed, but I will say they will not be to everyone's taste, as you will be able to see from the pictures they are young looking, no glamour model shots in sight, but this isn't a bad thing, the name is Fresh Face for a reason, they're not overly made up, they're very natural and earthy, and personally I'm a fan, and I'm excited to be blogging them! The skin I'm reviewing is Poppy, she comes in a variety of tones, varying from the very light snow to the more ethnic caramel, my personal favourite and the focus of this post is the olive tone, which is tanned, but not too dark. They also come with several boob options cleavage, no cleavage, bigger boobs and of course a tangos applier, really it's bewbs for every occasion! Shapes are also available, although the shape in these pictures is my slightly edited one from Anatomy, so she suits other shapes, which is always a bonus, don't you hate when they look adorable in pictures but look awful on your shape? I used to get that problem all the time, drove me nuts until I gave up and changed shape :P I'm also bringing you more lovelies from Praxis, we have the adorable Belle dress in Rainbowtastic, there are a bajillion (I may be exaggerating) hud options to change the dresses colour, but it really is cute as hell, with a variety of size options. Have a wonderful weekend my preciouses, I'm away to pick a fight! (Ok, maybe not, but it sounded good in my head and in my accent!) I'm really off to stalk my boyfriend some more.

Word of the Day: Poniard

Tune of the Day: Crossfade - Colours




 
From Left to Right : Poppy in Olive, Natural, Caramel and Snow.


Skin: Poppy - Olive by <FRESHFACE> NEW!
Hair: Bad Reputation - Wild Fusion by Exile
Headband & Necklace: Broche - Colours by Pepper
Dress: Belle Dress - Rainbowtastic by Praxis NEW!
Shoes: Helena by Redgrave

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos