Saturday 15 June 2013

Tried to domesticate you, but you're an animal, baby it's in your nature...

Posted by Acacia at 10:29
I know, I know, bandwagon jumper, I cannot get Blurred Lines out of my head, it's been in there all day, and what a day it's been. Firstly I had to trawl every shoe store in Edinburgh to get the cons my sister wants for her birthday (which is tomorrow) Secondly Royal Mail are assjackals, the guaranteed delivery by 1pm Saturday didn't happen, it's also my bf's birthday tomorrow and to top it all off, it's fathers day here tomorrow too, so I'm baking cake and roasting chickens (yes, plural) to feed the five thousand! And, and, I was only able to stay online for like half my set at Demonic because SL and NVidia don't like each other anymore. But alas, I have pretty hair and clothes, yay for Exile and Tee*fy!

Word of the Day: Palinode

Tune of the Day: Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines






Skin: Harley - peach 04 by [PF] @The Arcade
Hair: Celebrity Skin - Natural Fusion by Exile
Earrings: Sunray Earrings - Silver by [AUX] @C88
Shirt: Basic Knot Shirt - Black by Tee*fy @C88
Jeans: Mesh Skinny Jeans by Clusterphuk
Tattoo: Swallow Hipsters by Ink'D Up
Shoes: Saddle Shoes - Polka Dots by -tb-
Bracelets: Bangles - Black Dare by MG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos