Wednesday 12 June 2013

I stand in the distance, I view from afar...

Posted by Acacia at 09:41
 I have lots of pretties for you today, more from C88, the Arcade and newishness from Lelutka!after much mage of machines at the Arcade I got three of the rare's I wanted, one of which is in this pic, the legwarmers from Aux. Too bloody cute for words, and while I was on my Tee*fy headdress hunt I picked up two of these cute dresses. I decided to throw it all together with the stunning petal release of the Margot skin that Aida has done for this round of c88. Trust me you need this skin in your life. I adore pale skins, way more than tanned, mostly because I'm incredibly pale in real life and there's nothing wrong with lacking a tan! I love the sun and heat but sadly due to my fair (see ginger) father I burn really badly, so the factor 25 gets slapped on and off we go! Anywhos on with the blog, muchos plans this evening, I plan on stalking Shaggy through Rift as it goes free to play tonight, so that should be ... Interesting!

Word of the Day: Sward

Tune of the Day: Naked Heart - Confide in Me






Skin: Margot - Petal 02 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!
Hair: Jada Hair - Marilyn Roots Fade by Lelutka Recent!
Dress: Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress - Crème by Tee*fy @The Arcade Recent!
Headphones: Radio headphones - Black and Crème by (fd) @ The Arcade Recent!
Legwarmers: Leg Warmers - Kitten (rare) by [Aux] @The Arcade Recent!
Necklace: Cross of Cordelia by MG @C88 NEW!
Feet: Barefeet by N-core
Eyes: Thunder Eyes by {D.A} @The Arcade Recent!
Scooter: Maroon Scooter by {What Next} @The Arcade Recent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos