Sunday 30 June 2013

She slides down inside your skin, in time, she will make you scream...

Posted by Acacia at 05:33
Afternoon chooks, I have pretties! Older bits for the most part, but I had to put a look together surrounding this stunningly awesome Truth hair. The detail is stunning on the hat and the hair as always, and the colours are vibrant and simply perfect. We also get a nifty hat changing hud with 12 textures... I do love hats, hats are cool. I even went as far as to partake in a spot of millinery in my younger years. Some people just like hats. recently there have been a spate of hattical (New word, don't judge) releases, Truth's cap, and now this wee beauty, and of course Lelutkas sunhat, and there will be more, those just happen to be my hattilicious (Yep, another one) faves. OH and did I mention, I have a fez... Fez's are cool too. My fez is not featured in this post, but it shall be soon, a Doctor Who themed post would be the perfect time for me to extend my uber geek legs. Anywho's let's get rolling on the postiness, I want to get this done before the monster from the depths aka deadpoolio the amazing gets up.
<33

Word of the Day: Milliner

Tune of the Day: Danzig - She Rides





 
Skin: Wednesday II - Sunkissed by Essences
Hair: Jill - Colours05Fade by Truth NEW!!!
Shirt: Linen Shirt - White by *COCO*
Shorts: Jessy Studded Shorts by erratic
Top: Missy Top - Black by *L.inc*
Boots: Suede Fringe Boots - Black by Kao
Tights: Dotz Tights - Black by Mstyle
Gun: Eightball by *BREACH*
 
And just because it amuses me!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos