Wednesday 3 July 2013

Lose Yourself to Dance...

Posted by Acacia at 10:29
This damn song, if it's not me singing it, Shaggy is (Boy can get incredibly high pitched when he wants to) it's pretty addictive, I've never been a huge Daft Punk fan and always found them slightly overrated but Get Lucky and Lose Yourself to Dance are bloody awesome. Alrighty, fashion stuffs, I've been busy! I hit up SL Fashion week and United Fashion Project along with Truth this morning to pick up some goodies to show you, a lot have already been blogged of course, but I wanted to put my own spin on them. I picked up a lot more than the few items I'm bringing you, so basically more to come tomorrow, but I am deeply in lurve with Glam Affairs release at The UFP, Summer in the Europa Tone is so so pretty, Aida really has outdone herself this time. My other fave pieces from todays excursion are this chest piercing from UtopiaH, and the rosette from Remarkable Oblivion, not that I don't love the other pieces, but these are stand out awesomes for me.

Word of the Day: Lyceum

Tune of the Day: Daft Punk - Lose Yourself To Dance








Skin: Summer - Europa - 01 by Glam Affair @ United Fashion Project NEW!!
Hair: kerri - Colours01Fade by Truth NEW!!
Shirt: Mesh Bustier -Black Chevron by TSC @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Rosette: Insignia - Badass - Pink/Gold by RO @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Piercing: Christian Cross Piercings - Dark by -UtopiaH- @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Pants: Elise Leggings - Black by Little Bones @SL Fashion Week   NEW!!
Bracelets: Kitsch Bracelet gold/grey by [ glow ] studio
Shoes: Helena by Redgrave

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos