Sunday 7 July 2013

Well I’m not paralyzed, but I seem to be struck by you...

Posted by Acacia at 14:23
I have some utterly adorable new stuffles for you all today, after a little last minute DJ fillin session at Demonic I toddled off about the grid finding some new pretties to bring you. First stop was Mes Brics a Bracs, whereupon I found the delightfully cute Rose Crown from Noodles, and the cross dog tags by Pekka. I picked up some other pieces too, but we'll get to those another day. Next stop was TDRF where I got my grabby little mittens on the absolutely stunning Noodles skin... Yes, you read that correctly. I have lots more pretties from TDFR that you'll see soon enough. And finally I added a new release from Praxis, this lovely strapless top, it comes in a bazillion different patterns (Slight exaggeration) and numerous size options. It really is a delightful wee shirt and well worth you lot opening the wallets. Shaggyness has got me watching Arrow, and i'm so so excited, we're only two episodes away from the finale, so there's a damn good chance we'll be watching them in the next couple of hours, so SQUEE! Also, this post would of been up hours ago, but, err, Star Wars was on and I was finding Legendry's in D3...

Word of the Day: Infantilize

Tune of the Day: Finger Eleven - Paralyzer





 Skin: Noodles - Light Rose 01 by Essences @TDRF NEW!!
 Hair:  Stabilizer I - Sugar by Epoque
 Necklace: cross dog tag necklace by .Pekka. @Mes Brics a Bracs NEW!!
 Shirt: Tawny Top - Wild side by Praxis NEW!!
 Panties: Basic Panties - Black by SU!
Socks: Scrunched Prim Socks by Maitreya
Crown: Maelie Rose Crown - Black by Noodles @Mes Brics a Bracs NEW!!
Bracelets: Cage Cuff - Silver by Epoque

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos