Thursday 11 July 2013

My girlfriend's girlfriend she looks like you...

Posted by Acacia at 14:00
Good evening my wee sugar lumps, I have some very pretty dealies for you tonight, yes, once again the bewbs are out, this is becoming a habit, meep! I bring thee Shoesies from Praxis! Pants from Villena! Necklace and tattoo from Collisons and sharpy, pointy demony teeths from Random Matter,  do enjoy annnnd I hope you lovey all the pretties as much as I do! I am in a surprisingly good mood considering I'm quitting smoking today, this will change, expect the mood swings to be noticeable in due course :P <3

Word of the Day : BAHHUMBUGIHATEEVERYTHING

Tune of The Day: My Girlfriends Girlfriend - Type O Negative







Skin: Lulu - America 01 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!
Hair: Awake 03 by Magika
Shirt: Lifted Top - Red by L.inc
Bewbs: tangos by Lolas
Tattoo: scribe by Collisions @M&T Hunt NEW!!
Necklace: Nightingale & the Rose necklace by Collisions (HAE Gift) NEW!!
Horns: Great Taurus Horns *Default* broken L by [Contraption]
Veil: Veil of Thorns - Black by +Half Deer+
Teeth: Hellion Teeth by .r.M. NEW!!
Piercing: N.Swirl (smaller)by Cobrahive
Gloves: Bish gloves - Black by L.inc
Bracelet: Spiked Bracelets by (Bowtique)
Shoes: Wild Style - Zebra by Praxis NEW!!
Pants: Jogging Pants - Black by .:Villena:. NEW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos