Friday 26 July 2013

What you wanted to be, you can be... What you wanted to see's in front of me...

Posted by Acacia at 13:14
Good evening my pretties, tonight Shaggy and I are bringing you some pretty demony looks mostly because I got carried away at Glam Affair yesterday buying Aida's stunning sale skins, annnd decided we should skip on down to Tableau and pick up a skin for Shaggy to join me in, so from that the whole look was born. Of course there's a lot more to this look than just the amazingly gorgeous skins, I for example have Aca wearing the stunningly made crown by Remarkable Oblivion released for The Love Donna Flora Event, all proceeds for this item and many others go toward the fight against cancer in the name of Squinternet Larnia, the exceptionally talented designer fighting this terminal illness. Get your arses down there and shop, the cause is worthwhile and you need to do this, go, go go! Kthx. Shaggy and I are both wearing new Taketomi hairs for this one, it's not that I'm sick of hair fair and don't have a million others to blog about, it's just that I have girl wood for Bella's hair this week... My bad :P Annnd, also, these damn horns! I was trawling flickr yesterday, as you do and came across the photostream of one anc aki, and fell madly in love with their Deco Horns, so of course, Shaggy was kidnapped and a few dolla in the gacha later I have several pairs in several colours, but, they're soooo pretty! And as one of my friends pointed out the other day, I really am on a horn kick lately... Anywho's, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, muchos lovies from Shaggy monster and I! Muah! <3

Word of the Day: Cyclopean

Tune of the Day: Zug Island - Saved




Shaggy is Wearing:

Skin: Damon v.i by ~Tableau Vivant~
Hair: Setsuna_Dessin [DippuDye/Kage] by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Horns: Deco Horn Green by{anc}
Eyes: Twilight and Putrid - COTN v2 by .ID.
Tattoo: Are You Scared by Endless Pain Tattoos
Watch/Bracelets: SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black by [MANDALA]
Scarf: Scarf - Black by ~Tableau Vivant~
Pants: SWAT pants (camo) unisex by ~Tableau Vivant~
Boots: Aviator Boots - Yeager in Worn by [Gos]

Acacia is Wearing:

Skin: Dark Side - Roza 03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Sachi - DippuDye07 by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Horns: Deco Horn - Black by {anc}
Crown: Love Donna Flora by RO NEW!!!
Piercing: Nose Swirl  by .Pekka.
Necklace: Cross Dog Tags by .Pekka.
Chest Tattoo: Devil - Dark by .Pekka.
Gloves: Lipstick Muse - Strings - Black by The Plastik
Top: Layla Top by Praxis NEW!!!
Skirt: My Russian Mini Skirt - Blackest by *Milk*
Boots: Tall Leather Boots by Slink






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos