Saturday 26 January 2013

Is this the life I want to live, is this the dream I had of you?

Posted by Acacia at 09:06

 Good afternoon sexual tyranosaurs... So, this hair from Magika... I am in love with it, no doubt about that, but, it looks utterly shit on Acacia's face, so this may be it's one and only outing, le sigh :( I had Shaggy (poor man) look at all the colour combos and we decided the red looked best on her, but I still don't like it on her face -.- Now a sensible person (Not me) who has a shape store would simply blog wearing a different shape, but, I try to keep everything the same, and using the same shape works for me, if I want to bring in another shape, i'll do it on another av. Aca is aca nods. Alrighty, on with the pics and stuff. Muah!

Word of the day: Reticent

Tune of the Day: Schiller - Dream of You
   Annnnd Pics!


Details:

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly by Glam Affair
Hair: Clumsy by Magika
Eyes: White Glass by Clemmm
Collar: Kitty Collar by K_gs
Piercing: Bulletproof by HoD
Undershirt: Basic Leopard Shirt by Suicidal Unborn
Shirt: Slashed Tank by Eaters Coma
Pants: Skinny Jeans by Clusterphuk
Shoes: Me Glamorous by ChaChaDee
Gloves: Ree Gloves (floral) by Glue Ink

And that is all for now, muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos