Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

Posted by Acacia at 10:29
Hello my hungry little hamsters, wanna bite of my sammich? Yeah? You like food don't ya, you take it, you take that sammich, take it all like a good hamster... Aherm, hi... So, Ive been blogging more than usual, just call me the blogginator, or yanno, don't :o I have stuffs, I wandered down to BCC to pick up an adorable little sweater annnnd ended up with more than the sweater, so, I blogged in my pants! Actually, there's no pants in the blog, so that's false advertisement... My bad. Alas! Here are the pics and the look and my word and song and obligatory Shaggy comment. I do not have herpes, he did not give me herpes, there is no herpes. This is not the herpes you are looking for.

Word of the day: Petulant

Tune of the Day:  30 Seconds to Mars -Hurricane (Vid below is of course censored, click this link for the fun one:P)


                                                                    And the pics!


Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- America by Glam Affair
Eyes: White Glass Eyes by Clemmm
Hair: Moxie by Truth
Tattoo: *Bon Voyage* Leopard Spots by .Pekka.
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::
Facial Piercings: Eye Piercing and Smiley Piercing by <-Puncture->
Other Piercings: Bulletproof v3 by -.HoD.-
Choker: KittyChoker/Bell by K_gs
Headband: Catty Headband by LaGyo
Gloves: Ree Gloves (Floral) by [Glue Ink]
Tights: fishnet thin by erratic
Stockings: Side Garted Stckings -black by *League*
Skirt: moon river skirt blacl by BCC.
Sweater: Honey short sweater gray by BCC.
Shoes: Studded long Boots by J's
                     

Ta ta for now my little fairy hephalumps <3








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos