Tuesday 13 August 2013

I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak, awake and unafraid, asleep or dead...

Posted by Acacia at 09:26
I have prettiness for you today! Lots and lots of prettiness! We have some beautiful items from both the Black fair and C88 anniversary round... I'll be honest, getting into C88 has been a trial, but it is utterly worth it. I adore vintage styles, and the theme of this round stomps that passion. I also have newness from Pekka and lovely Wasabi hairs... The chairs used for this post are all amazing, not only do we have Diesel Works pose chair, (all animations used in this post are by diesel works) we have two new additions by Tableau Vivant the antler and bunny chairs are just gorgeous, well detailed with shadows and they come with several poses too.
A little addition to this post, this morning I purchased a game I played in the beta stages, Papers, please... Indie dystopian craziness. This game is delightfully twisted and if you're easily amused grab it. It's cheap as hell on steam and utterly addictive... Shaggy is currently playing and I'll be getting back to it as soon as I'm done posting :p

Word of the Day: Dystopian

Tune of the Day: My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words






Skin: Katya - Jamaica 07 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Andrea - Seafoam by Wasabi Pills
Horns: Wicked Horns - Black by -UtopiaH- @The Black Fair NEW!!!
Choker: Chain Collar - Copper by .Pekka. NEW!!!
Tattoo: The Last Song - Faded by -UtopiaH- @The Black Fair NEW!!!
Bracelets: Omochi Bracelets by MANDALA
Outfit: Roaring Nightclothes - Black by (fd) @C88 NEW!!!
Shoes: Peggy T-straps - Midnight by fri. @C88 NEW!!! (worn w/slink mesh feets)
Antler and Bunny Chairs: by Tableau Vivant @C88 NEW!!!
Pose Chair & additional poses:  by Diesel Works



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos