Monday 12 August 2013

Inventory meme/Newness from FreshFace!

Posted by Acacia at 08:43
Good afternoons my lovelies, once again I am pinching Ms. Singh's Monday meme, this week it's the inventory meme, a few simple questions, easily answered... But before we get to that I'll be introducing to you the lovely and oh so pretty Jasmine skin from FreshFace.  Now onto the meme! :P


  1. What is your current inventory number? – 81, 295 (I have been cleaning out again, before Christmas last year I had it up to 199k, it took me until may to knock it down to 50 and now we're back to 80, sigh)
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – My Outfits folder :P (It totally counts!)
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? – Katya skin by Glam Affair @ C88
  4. Which item do you wear most often?ID eyes (it varies which, but 99% of the time they're ID)
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? 9, I'm rather shocked, I expected more, and one's a notecard o.0 After another check... I get 37 items for C**k.
As always should you want to take part I suggest you clicky here and head on over to Strawberry's page for the rules etc.

And now onto regular bloggy additions...

Word of the Day: Matador

Tune of the Day: The Beatles - I am the walrus (Blame Shaggy for this one, he keeps coocoocachuing at me)




Skin: Jasmine - Olive by FreshFace NEW!!!
Hair: Zelda - Blur Ombre by !lamb @C88 NEW!!! (yes, I am wearing it again, and may be for ages :P)
Tattoo: Haila Tattoo - Full Dot 25 by The Plastik
Necklace: Mustache Locket by bellballs
Rings and Nails: Pin-Up Mustache ring by -UtopiaH-
Shirt: Cropped Top - Smart & Sexy - Red by -SU!-
Pants: Jogging Pants - Black by Villena
Shoes:  Jogging - Women - Red/White by hoorenbeek




2 comments:

Strawberry Singh on 12 August 2013 at 20:20 said...

I don't dare search cock in my inventory, I'm scared to see everything that pops up! LOL

Acacia on 13 August 2013 at 18:05 said...

LOL I wasn't going to, but, the bf suggested it :P I wish I hadn't now :O

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos