Thursday 8 August 2013

The consequences that are rendered, I stretch myself beyond my means...

Posted by Acacia at 05:10
Good afternoon my little precious lovelies, I have some exceptional pretties today for you! I had a little wander into SL Fashion Week purely to pick up these wonderful fleur de lis design earrings from remarkable oblivion and came away with more must haves, we have these gorgeous shoe appliers for Slink feets from Whatever, theyre stunning and come in a variety of colours. A small platform and a huge heel... Rawr. I also picked up the lazybones offering for the week a thong, bra and net top with tango appliers of course! :P There are far more goodies to be had, I just sadly wasn't able to squeeze them all into the one shot (Sigh) Truth be told this post would of been out yesterday, but I had my eldest poochy at the vet and she has a pretty nasty tumour, so most of yesterday was spent moping, snuggling her and researching canine chemotherapy. I've had her most of my adult life, she's 12 now. So we'll see what happens...
Anywho's, I'm off to DJ/annoy Shaggy, he likes bananas... Nods nods...

Word of the Day: Waif

Tune of the Day: Staind - It's been a while




Skin: Cleo - America 11 by Glam Affair
Hair: Delta - Reds03Fade by Truth
Piercing: Bonny by Suicidal Unborn NEW!!!
Choker: Spiked Collar - Silver/Black Metal by .Pekka. @ Mes Brics a Bracs NEW!!!
Outfit: Nicki -with appliers - Red by lazybones @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Earrings: Lys - Wrought Iron by RO @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Shoes: High Heels 2.0 - Black by [Whatever] @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Bracelets: Cartiea Love - Onyx by faun @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos