Tuesday 27 August 2013

To call for hands of above to lean on, wouldn't be good enough for me, no...

Posted by Acacia at 10:12
Good afternoon my lovelies, I've had a busy few days, my eldest poochy had surgery today amongst other things. Home now, but bouncing off walls and utterly wasted, she did just eat a poached chicken breast though, so yay! Anywho's, awesomness on the clothing front today I have the ever so sexy Ripple outfit by SAKIDE to show you, this is a release for the Summer Hangover Event, and it is so so adorable, ruffled knickers and a cute little off the shoulder cropped top. Very well made and comes with multiple sizing options like all SAKIDE gear... Nine colour options for the top and eight for the knickers, all hud controlled and super easy to use! I also stopped by this round of SL Fashion Week (I may be slightly addicted!) So we have a couple of goodies from that and I'll be bringing you some more tomorrow! I'm off to snuggles my poochy and bug Shaggy now <33

Word of the Day: Meander (Awesome word, I use it way too much)

Tune of the Day: The Knife - Heartbeats





Skin: Katya - Jaimaica 03 by Glam Affair @C88
Hair: Lala - Red 05 by =*Dela*=
Makeup: Tribalist Hellraiser by Lovely Disarray (Unavailable, but many more awesome ones!)
Horns: My Wicked Horns by -UtopiaH-
Outfit: Ripple by [ SAKIDE ] @ The Summer Hangover Event NEW!!!
Tattoo: L'Amant - Low by White Widow
Necklace: Forgiveness Necklace - Black by Retro @SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Tights: Fishnet thin - black by erratic
Stockings: Garter Nylons - Long Black by *L.inc*
Shoes: Wing Sneakerheel by [whatever] @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos