Sunday 11 August 2013

Like all legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings...

Posted by Acacia at 10:38
Good afternoon my lovelies, I have a new release from Mag<3.B, sweety is an adorable mesh dress that comes in a variety of colours, and complete with mesh butterfly attachments for the arm, leg and hair, it's super cute and girly with a very summery twist. I also wandered over to collabor88 for their anniversary round, and my word I was not disappointed, not only do we have a host of regular designers taking part we have dozens more. It is bloody fantastic, ladies I suggest you get those wallets out and go for a nosey. We have skins, clothes, poses, shoes, jewellery, furniture... Everything. I will throw in that even a few days in it is still busy as hell and incredibly laggy (When the sim isn't full) so rez time is rather long, but entirely worth it. I will be going back, and expect lots of c88 bloggeration  in the next week or two... The skin I have on (And won't be taking off for a while) is one of Glam Affairs offerings, the Katya skin, and she is simply beautiful, this skin is a must, I'll definitely be going back for the rest of the makeups :P and my hair, how I love thee... One of Lambs, it is called Zelda and comes in all the normal colour packs, stunning style, love the girly mother of pearl looking band...
I do need to get Shaggy in more posts, I kidnapped him today for the headshots, purely because I got a new couple pose by Purple poses from Fashion Week, and I wanted to try it out :P

Word of the Day: Kloof

Tune of the Day: Daft Punk - Get Lucky





What Acacia is wearing:

Skin: Katya - Jamaica 03 E by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Zelda - Blur Ombre by !lamb @C88 NEW!!!
Jewellery: Pearl Rain by Mandala
Dress:  Sweety - White by Mag<3.B NEW!!!
Shoes: Helena by Redgrave

What Shaggy is wearing:

Skin: Breeze by The Body Co.
Hair: Hair - Mercenary - Black by {Soap}
Tattoo:Are You Scared by Endless Pain Tattoos
Eyes: Twilight and Putrid - COTN v2 by .ID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos