Thursday 9 May 2013

And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you...

Posted by Acacia at 06:36
Good afternoon my little sugarplum, love chipmunk, angel faces! I have slacked, but it's more due to the fact I'm a lazy ass rather than World of Warcrack, honest :P Kinda :P I have lots of pretty newness! Glam Affair at Collabor88, new Lelutka hair that I am completely in love with, messy high buns are just wonderful creations and I rock them just as much in real life as I do in sl. And lastly but not least we have a little bit of SAKIDE to round us off. I wanted to keep the look casual and these baggy tee's Kinu released are simply perfect, there's an array of cute kawaii designs, and then the simple block colours, a dark pack, and a light pack. These packs are only 120L each, total bargain, like everything Ms. Kinu sells :P
I also feel the need to add in here that my song of the day is firstly entirely Alex's fault(Woman I've had this on repeat all day) Yet it's dedicated to my squishy little love-monkey face. Because yep, I'm still into him.

Word of the Day: Whangdoodle (Didn't make it up :O)

Tune of the Day: Paramore - Still Into You







Skin: Margot -Europa 02 by Glam Affair @c88 NEW!
Hair: Adile - Bournville Fade by Lelutka NEW!
Necklace: Kitsch Necklace by [ glow ] studio
Bracelets: Bold Wrist Cuff by *BOOM*
Tattoo: Banned in London by [Reckless]
Shirt: Baggy Tee - White by [ SAKIDE ] NEW!
Leggings: leggings - cross by .:villena:.
Shoes: studded sneaker - black/pink by ~pepper~

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos