Thursday 30 May 2013

Dear darling, please excuse my writing...

Posted by Acacia at 08:42
Firstly, forgive me, yes it's an Olly Murs song, but, what can I say, I like it...What have I got for you today, I have and odd look, I had the gardeners in again yesterday, and although they actually did a piss poor job of my lawn (left half the crap around the edges) It made me want to do these pics, so here they are. Once again we have the beautiful Cleo from Glam Affair with a starring role, add in a touch of Wasabi, some (fd), erratic and RO and you a bloomin' marvellous look (scuse the pun!) I've also decided to throw in some factoids about me in my blog, just random shit people either do or do not know about me... :O I'm very open, when I want to be :P (There's one!)
I smoke, filthy, disgusting habit, I'm well aware and more than anything I'd love to quit, and not just for me, but to make my boyfriend happy, he hates it and I love him, so yeah... Every time I start quitting, I screw it up. Another one, I have epilepsy, it's a serious condition and can profoundly effect my day to day life, this isn't normally something I share with the world, but I think it's a condition that deserves more attention than it gets. A lot (and I mean a lot suffer from it) and more than that, it's the simple things that are scary, when I was younger, before I ended up with this I used to love walking in the rain ( we get a lot of rain here :P) the feel of rain on my face, the smell of it, I loved it. Now I'm scared to walk places alone, my reason is this... How many people will stop to help someone collapsed on the ground? Most will simply assume you're on drugs or drunk and pass you by... Frightening thoughts. But alas, I don't want your sympathy, next time you see one of those epilepsy charity donation buckets lob your spare change in, help them work on better medications for us pavement ravers ^.~
And that's enough seriousness for today! :P Muah!

Word of the Day: No word, just this...

Tune of the Day: Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

 


 

Skin: Cleo - America 10 E by Glam Affair
Hair: Sunny - Jellyfish by Wasabi Pills
Bow: Bow Headband in Black by -UtopiaH-
Gloves: Scissorhands by RO
Boots: Triumph Boots - Worn Loose -Male by [Gos]
Shorts: Jessy -Studded Shorts - Black by Erratic
Bustier: Corset Top - White by (fd)
Tattoo: Leg Garter and Gun by TaTToo PaRaDiSe
Necklace: Wild Honey Bee - Black by MG

Muah! <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

badass!

Acacia on 31 May 2013 at 06:12 said...

:D yay

Acacia on 31 May 2013 at 07:11 said...

Also, Thank you xD

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos