Tuesday 14 May 2013

Wouldn't it be nice?

Posted by Acacia at 07:14
Good afternoon you little truffles of lurve and fashion sense! I have stuff! I know, I know, I am slacking, but, but... In my defence, sod it, I have no excuse, cuff me officer! Anywho's my blog today is wishful thinking... We had snow over the weekend. Summery, relaxed and pretty! Mostly from C88, I got carried away, with the exception of new Kirst shoes from Girlicious and the stunning Scarlet hair from Lelutka, which I'm utterly in love with... And just to be utterly different and follow through on the summeryness I have a tan skin on :O It's a sunny day here for once, so I'm doing what any sane Scot would do, I'm putting the heating on, while I stalk Shaggy in wow.

Word of the Day: Quacksalver

Tune of the Day: The Beach Boys - Wouldn't it be Nice?




Kirst pumps by Girlicious, ooooh Spikey!


Skin: Margot - India 01 by Glam Affair @C88
Hair: Scarlet - MarilynFade by Lelutka
Tiara: Sunshine On a Rainy Day Tiara by MG @C88
Necklace: Summertime Easy Living by MG @C88
Bracelet: Summertime Easy Living by MG @C88
Ring: Melt My Heart by [AUX] @C88
Shirt: Just Frills - Violet Anchor by [AUX] @C88
Pants: Coated Denim - Silver by ISON @C88
Shoes: Krist Pumps v2 by Girlicious NEW!
Umbrella: Sunbrella - Blue by (Yummy) @C88

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos