Wednesday 15 May 2013

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee...

Posted by Acacia at 11:22
Evening my pretties, I have super, stunningly gorgeous new Truth hairs for you today, I refuse to post them all in one blog because I plan on wearing them to death. I also have a few more bits from C88 annnnd a new release from Praxis! These pants are just adorable, dropped on my face last night I kinda fell in love, so yay, pants! They come in several colour options but I think this rainbow one is my favourite. Shorty post because I'm djing soon and I was dicking around raiding on wow way longer than I should of been... But it's all Shaggy's fault, nods nods.

Word of the Day: Vanity

Tune of the Day: Marilyn Manson - You're So Vain (ft Johnny Depp)







Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair
Hair: Abra - Colours01fade by Truth NEW! (temp location)
Makeup: Margot 03 by Glam Affair
Piercing: Scorpio's Simplicity Piercing by HoD @The Gallery Gift Shop NEW!
Tattoo: Into the sea you n me by [Reckless]
Shirt: Messy Crop Top - Pizza Party by (fd) @C88
Pants: Serenity Leggings by Praxis NEW!
Bracelets: Summertime Easy Living by MG @C88
Ring: Melt My Heart by [AUX] @C88
Feet: Barefeet by N-core
Headband: Catty Headband by LaGyo

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos