Tuesday 28 May 2013

When we dance you have a way with me...

Posted by Acacia at 10:36
Oh Cleo, how I love thee, I got a little shopping happy today, not only am I bringing you the loveliness that is the new Cleo skin from Glam Affair, I have smexies from SAKIDE and pretties from Exile... Let's start with Cleo, this skin is utterly stunning, the detail is simply perfect. She comes with a multitude of choices from lash layers and freckles to different nose styles, Aida has frankly outdone herself with this beauty,  and I for one didn't just buy the pictured makeup :P There shall be a lot more to come in future posts. Now onto SAKIDE, I sing Kinu's praises a lot, her ability to make stunning fashion affordable is commendable, many a conversation of the past involved me telling her she should put her prices up and her virtually cuffing me upside the head. People pay for quality, but in SAKIDE's case you don't have to, you get the quality at a very reasonable price and these little numbers from this round of perfect wardrobe are no exception, the dress and shoes fit the leather and lace brief in an oh so smexy way, the dress is short but doesn't show a ton of boob at the same time, it's classy with a hint of side boob, love it. And the spikey shoes are cute as hell. All I can really add is go to perfect wardrobe, fly my pretties! And to finish we have a lovely new do from Exile, I wasn't always as big a fan of Exile as I am now, but these every new release has me wanting more, and Hearts don't break even is no exception, it's a side swept over one shoulder number with loose waves and a hint of vintage to it. All in all a fun days shopping, putting together this look was terribly easy, the dress and hair combination along with the red lips on this Cleo makeup had me picturing a smoky back room of a 1940's bar...So enjoy :D
And with that, I'm off to lounge seductively around on a piano near Shaggy-monster and look smexy n shiz :P

Word of the Day: Noir

Tune of the Day: Anita Kelsey - Sway (Ps. Dark City, epic movie <3 Just Sayin')

 
 


 

Skin: Cleo - America 11 by Glam Affair NEW!
Hair: Hearts Don't Break Even - Wildcards - Frost by Exile NEW!
Dress: Ada Dress - Black by [ SAKIDE ] @Perfect Wardrobe NEW!
Shoes: Ada Pumps - Black by [ SAKIDE ] @Perfect Wardrobe NEW!
Tattoo: Leg Melodrama -Bird by TaTToo PaRaDiSe
Bracelets&Anklets: Spiked Collar and Bracelets by Bowtique
Cigarette&Holder: Parisian Cigarette and Holder - Clove by The Sea Hole
Nails&Ring:  Pin-Up Mustache Hand Set by -UtopiaH-

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos