Sunday 19 May 2013

At the end of it all, I still miss you...

Posted by Acacia at 09:10
Afternoon lovelies, I have pretties from Suicidal Unborn for you today, I'm in love with Ms Cyberstar's tutu's they're utterly adorable, and of course I'm still rocking out with my Truth out, I simply cannot help it, these hairs are just... Stunning. The boots are another fave of mine the Deuz boots from A&Y, the texturing on them is wonderful, and although I've blogged them before they will keep popping up. A rather short post as I feel a little hung-over, had a friends birthday party last night. And of course it's my 31st on Tuesday, so double celebrations! it was a good laugh though. Shaggy's off being a boy and watching the footy (Foreigners see soccer) So Ive been left to my own devices and it's turned into Static-X hour. One of their songs, Skinny Man popped into my tunes and I had completely forgotten how much I adore em' It's been a while since I've dj'd Rock/Metal now... Over a month, so my rocky stuffs all poofed out of rotation! Terrible!

Word of the Day: Darg

Tune of the Day: Static - X - Skinny Man








Skin: Margot 04 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Lotus - Black&White04Fade by Truth
Tattoo: Paisley Temptress by Para Designs
Shirt: Random Shirt Black - Zombie Pony by SU
Skirt: Tutu Skirt - Black by SU NEW!
Cuffs: Picky Wrist by Delicious
Ring: Black Cranium Ring - Red by [ SAKIDE ]
Nails: Long Rounded Nails by Mstyle
Boots: Deuz Boots Metallic - black by A&Y

Enjoy! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos