Monday 24 June 2013

And I'm addicted to your punishment, and you're the master, and I'm waiting for disaster...

Posted by Acacia at 06:53
Good afternoon my little chimichangas of joy! I have pretties and newness for you today! I have SAKIDE pants for the black market event and a shirt I forgot to blog! Well, intentionally on purpose, this shirt was a pressie from my yummy bestie Ms.Jaded, and we planned on blogging them together and just haven't, so chances are it will be featured again! but I like it, so it has been worn! And I wanted green hair and it worked :p
I'm going to go draw penises on my boyfriend now! Ta-ta! <3

Word of the Day: Asyndeton

Tune of the Day: Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder





 
Skin: Cleo - America 10E by Glam Affair
Hair: Briony - Lime by Truth
Headband: My Latex Headband - White by -UtopiaH-
Makeup: Mystic Face Paint - White 1 by .Pekka.
Tattoo: Rock & Beer by GoK
Cuffs: Bold Wrist Cuffs - Titanium by *BOOM*
Shirt: RedDino KawaiiTittyTee by ..:sexZ:..
Pants: Summer Corsair - Black by [ SAKIDE ] @ The Black Market NEW!
Piercings: Labret Spike and Smiley Piercing both by Puncture
Boots: Studded Long Boots - Red by J's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos